Bed-thickness and grain-size trends in a small-scale proglacial channel–levée system; the Carboniferous Jejenes Formation, Western Argentina: implications for turbidity current flow processes
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 605–622, February 2012
How to Cite
DYKSTRA, M., KNELLER, B. and MILANA, J.-P. (2012), Bed-thickness and grain-size trends in a small-scale proglacial channel–levée system; the Carboniferous Jejenes Formation, Western Argentina: implications for turbidity current flow processes. Sedimentology, 59: 605–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01268.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received 9 March 2010; revision accepted 20 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!