Tempestite facies models for the epicontinental Triassic carbonates of the Betic Cordillera (southern Spain)
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 646–678, February 2012
How to Cite
PÉREZ-LÓPEZ, A. and PÉREZ-VALERA, F. (2012), Tempestite facies models for the epicontinental Triassic carbonates of the Betic Cordillera (southern Spain). Sedimentology, 59: 646–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01270.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received 3 May 2010; revision accepted 25 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!