Organic-facies determination: a key for understanding facies distribution in the basal peat layer of the Holocene Rhine-Meuse delta, The Netherlands
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 676–703, February 2012
How to Cite
BOS, I. J., BUSSCHERS, F. S. and HOEK, W. Z. (2012), Organic-facies determination: a key for understanding facies distribution in the basal peat layer of the Holocene Rhine-Meuse delta, The Netherlands. Sedimentology, 59: 676–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01271.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript received 20 January 2010; revision accepted 1 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!