The stable carbon isotopic composition of organic material in platform derived sediments: implications for reconstructing the global carbon cycle
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Carbonate platforms: archives of past global change Special Issue
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 319–335, January 2012
How to Cite
OEHLERT, A. M., LAMB-WOZNIAK, K. A., DEVLIN, Q. B., MACKENZIE, G. J., REIJMER, J. J. G. and SWART, P. K. (2012), The stable carbon isotopic composition of organic material in platform derived sediments: implications for reconstructing the global carbon cycle. Sedimentology, 59: 319–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01273.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript received 7 September 2010; revision accepted 6 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!