Present address: Neftex Petroleum Consultants Ltd, 97 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 4RY, UK.
Surfaces with a long history: the Aptian top Shu’aiba Formation unconformity, Sultanate of Oman
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Carbonate platforms: archives of past global change Special Issue
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 212–248, January 2012
How to Cite
RAMEIL, N., IMMENHAUSER, A., CSOMA, A. É. and WARRLICH, G. (2012), Surfaces with a long history: the Aptian top Shu’aiba Formation unconformity, Sultanate of Oman. Sedimentology, 59: 212–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01279.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript received 11 January 2011; revision accepted 30 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!