Rudists and carbonate platforms in the Aptian: a case study on biotic interactions with ocean chemistry and climate
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Carbonate platforms: archives of past global change Special Issue
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 81–117, January 2012
How to Cite
SKELTON, P. W. and GILI, E. (2012), Rudists and carbonate platforms in the Aptian: a case study on biotic interactions with ocean chemistry and climate. Sedimentology, 59: 81–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01292.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2011 11:35AM EST
- Manuscript received 9 November 2010; revision accepted 26 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!