River-dominated, shelf-edge deltas: delivery of sand across the shelf break in the absence of slope incision
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1133–1157, June 2012
How to Cite
DIXON, J. F., STEEL, R. J. and OLARIU, C. (2012), River-dominated, shelf-edge deltas: delivery of sand across the shelf break in the absence of slope incision. Sedimentology, 59: 1133–1157. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01298.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 01:51AM EST
- Manuscript received 23 November 2010; revision accepted 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!