Capturing and modelling metre-scale spatial facies heterogeneity in a Jurassic ramp setting (Central High Atlas, Morocco)
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1158–1189, June 2012
How to Cite
AMOUR, F., MUTTI, M., CHRIST, N., IMMENHAUSER, A., AGAR, S. M., BENSON, G. S., TOMÁS, S., ALWAY, R. and KABIRI, L. (2012), Capturing and modelling metre-scale spatial facies heterogeneity in a Jurassic ramp setting (Central High Atlas, Morocco). Sedimentology, 59: 1158–1189. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01299.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 11:47AM EST
- Manuscript received 26 October 2010; revision accepted 6 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!