Meganodular anhydritization: a new mechanism of gypsum to anhydrite conversion (Palaeogene–Neogene, Ebro Basin, North-east Spain)
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1257–1277, June 2012
How to Cite
ORTÍ, F., ROSELL, L., PLAYÀ, E. and SALVANY, J. M. (2012), Meganodular anhydritization: a new mechanism of gypsum to anhydrite conversion (Palaeogene–Neogene, Ebro Basin, North-east Spain). Sedimentology, 59: 1257–1277. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01305.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2011 11:46AM EST
- Manuscript received 4 March 2011; revision accepted 19 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!