Present address: Institute of Seismology, University of Helsinki PL 68 (Gustaf Hällströmin katu 2b), 00014 Helsinki, Finland.
Kilometre-scale sand injectites in the intracratonic Murzuq Basin (South-west Libya): an igneous trigger?
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1321–1344, June 2012
How to Cite
MOREAU, J., GHIENNE, J. F. and HURST, A. (2012), Kilometre-scale sand injectites in the intracratonic Murzuq Basin (South-west Libya): an igneous trigger?. Sedimentology, 59: 1321–1344. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01308.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2011 01:29PM EST
- Manuscript received 3 December 2010; revision accepted 26 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!