Multiple dolomitization events along the Pozalagua Fault (Pozalagua Quarry, Basque–Cantabrian Basin, Northern Spain)
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1345–1374, June 2012
How to Cite
SWENNEN, R., DEWIT, J., FIERENS, E., MUCHEZ, P., SHAH, M., NADER, F. and HUNT, D. (2012), Multiple dolomitization events along the Pozalagua Fault (Pozalagua Quarry, Basque–Cantabrian Basin, Northern Spain). Sedimentology, 59: 1345–1374. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01309.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2011 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript received 25 August 2010; revision accepted 3 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!