Magnetic mineral transport and sorting in the swash-zone: northern Lake Erie, Canada
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 1718–1734, October 2012
How to Cite
GALLAWAY, E., TRENHAILE, A. S., CIOPPA, M. T. and HATFIELD, R. G. (2012), Magnetic mineral transport and sorting in the swash-zone: northern Lake Erie, Canada. Sedimentology, 59: 1718–1734. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01323.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 02:15PM EST
- Manuscript received 26 July 2011; revision accepted 26 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!