Evolution of an organic-rich lake basin – stratigraphy, climate and tectonics: Piceance Creek basin, Eocene Green River Formation
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 1735–1768, October 2012
How to Cite
TÄNAVSUU-MILKEVICIENE, K. and FREDERICK SARG, J. (2012), Evolution of an organic-rich lake basin – stratigraphy, climate and tectonics: Piceance Creek basin, Eocene Green River Formation. Sedimentology, 59: 1735–1768. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01324.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 02:20PM EST
- Manuscript received 7 February 2011; revision accepted 26 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!