Present address: Improved Hydrocarbon Recovery, LLC, 901 Kentucky, Suite 205, Lawrence, KS 66044, USA.
Climate-controlled aggradation and cyclicity of continental loessic siliciclastic sediments in Asselian–Sakmarian cyclothems, Permian, Hugoton embayment, USA
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 1782–1816, October 2012
How to Cite
DUBOIS, M. K., GOLDSTEIN, R. H. and HASIOTIS, S. T. (2012), Climate-controlled aggradation and cyclicity of continental loessic siliciclastic sediments in Asselian–Sakmarian cyclothems, Permian, Hugoton embayment, USA. Sedimentology, 59: 1782–1816. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01326.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2012 08:05PM EST
- Manuscript received 26 May 2010; revision accepted 1 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!