Present address: 903 W. Tennessee St Tallahassee, FL 32304, USA.
Geological investigation and optical dating of Quaternary siliciclastic sediments near Apalachicola, North-west Florida, USA
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 1836–1849, October 2012
How to Cite
BURDETTE, K. E., RINK, W. J., LÓPEZ, G. I., MALLINSON, D. J., PARHAM, P. R. and REINHARDT, E. G. (2012), Geological investigation and optical dating of Quaternary siliciclastic sediments near Apalachicola, North-west Florida, USA. Sedimentology, 59: 1836–1849. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01328.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2012 10:24AM EST
- Manuscript received 17 August 2010; revision accepted 9 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!