Present address: 903 W. Tennessee St Tallahassee, FL 32304, USA.
Geological investigation and optical dating of Quaternary siliciclastic sediments near Apalachicola, North-west Florida, USA
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 1836–1849, October 2012
How to Cite
BURDETTE, K. E., RINK, W. J., LÓPEZ, G. I., MALLINSON, D. J., PARHAM, P. R. and REINHARDT, E. G. (2012), Geological investigation and optical dating of Quaternary siliciclastic sediments near Apalachicola, North-west Florida, USA. Sedimentology, 59: 1836–1849. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01328.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2012 10:24AM EST
- Manuscript received 17 August 2010; revision accepted 9 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!