Present address: School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
Facies architecture of individual basin-plain turbidites: Comparison with existing models and implications for flow processes
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 1850–1887, October 2012
How to Cite
SUMNER, E. J., TALLING, P. J., AMY, L. A., WYNN, R. B., STEVENSON, C. J. and FRENZ, M. (2012), Facies architecture of individual basin-plain turbidites: Comparison with existing models and implications for flow processes. Sedimentology, 59: 1850–1887. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01329.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2012 05:10PM EST
- Manuscript received 16 June 2010; revision accepted 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!