Present address: Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Potsdam, Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse 24-25, 14476 Potsdam, Germany.
Channelized debris-flow deposits and their impact on turbidity currents: The Puchkirchen axial channel belt in the Austrian Molasse Basin
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 2042–2070, December 2012
How to Cite
BERNHARDT, A., STRIGHT, L. and LOWE, D. R. (2012), Channelized debris-flow deposits and their impact on turbidity currents: The Puchkirchen axial channel belt in the Austrian Molasse Basin. Sedimentology, 59: 2042–2070. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01334.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2012 05:14PM EST
- Manuscript received 25 August 2011; revision accepted 22 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!