Lithofacies and cyclicity of Mohilla evaporite basins on the rifted margin of the Levant in the Late Triassic, Makhtesh Ramon, southern Israel
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 2097–2124, December 2012
How to Cite
BIALIK, O. M., KORNGREEN, D. and BENJAMINI, C. (2012), Lithofacies and cyclicity of Mohilla evaporite basins on the rifted margin of the Levant in the Late Triassic, Makhtesh Ramon, southern Israel. Sedimentology, 59: 2097–2124. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01336.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2012 12:09PM EST
- Manuscript received 17 April 2011; revision accepted 27 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!