Present address: Fugro GeoServices, 5761 Silverado Way, Suite O, Anchorage, AK 99518, USA.
Geomorphology of carbonate platform-marginal uppermost slopes: Insights from a Holocene analogue, Little Bahama Bank, Bahamas
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 2146–2171, December 2012
How to Cite
RANKEY, E. C. and DOOLITTLE, D. F. (2012), Geomorphology of carbonate platform-marginal uppermost slopes: Insights from a Holocene analogue, Little Bahama Bank, Bahamas. Sedimentology, 59: 2146–2171. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01338.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2012 11:50PM EST
- Manuscript received 18 November 2011; revision accepted 11 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!