Production of mud-grade carbonates by marine fish: Crystalline products and their sedimentary significance
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 2172–2198, December 2012
How to Cite
SALTER, M. A., PERRY, C. T. and WILSON, R. W. (2012), Production of mud-grade carbonates by marine fish: Crystalline products and their sedimentary significance. Sedimentology, 59: 2172–2198. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01339.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript received 7 December 2011; revision accepted 3 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!