Karst subsidence as a control on the accumulation and preservation of aeolian deposits: A Pleistocene example from a proglacial outwash setting, Ebro Basin, Spain
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 2199–2225, December 2012
How to Cite
LUZÓN, A., RODRÍGUEZ-LÓPEZ, J. P., PÉREZ, A., SORIANO, M. A., GIL, H. and POCOVÍ, A. (2012), Karst subsidence as a control on the accumulation and preservation of aeolian deposits: A Pleistocene example from a proglacial outwash setting, Ebro Basin, Spain. Sedimentology, 59: 2199–2225. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01341.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript received 14 April 2011; revision accepted 22 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!