Present address: Pakistan Petroleum Limited, Exploration Department, House No. 59/A, Ismail Zabeeh Road, Faisal Avenue, F-8/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Controls on large-scale patterns of fluvial sandbody distribution in alluvial to coastal plain strata: Upper Cretaceous Blackhawk Formation, Wasatch Plateau, Central Utah, USA
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 2226–2258, December 2012
How to Cite
HAMPSON, G. J., ROYHAN GANI, M., SAHOO, H., RITTERSBACHER, A., IRFAN, N., RANSON, A., JEWELL, T. O., GANI, N. D. S., HOWELL, J. A., BUCKLEY, S. J. and BRACKEN, B. (2012), Controls on large-scale patterns of fluvial sandbody distribution in alluvial to coastal plain strata: Upper Cretaceous Blackhawk Formation, Wasatch Plateau, Central Utah, USA. Sedimentology, 59: 2226–2258. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01342.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript received 21 October 2011; revision accepted 24 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!