Post-deposition diffusion of 137Cs in lake sediment: Implications for radiocaesium dating
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 2259–2267, December 2012
How to Cite
KLAMINDER, J., APPLEBY, P., CROOK, P. and RENBERG, I. (2012), Post-deposition diffusion of 137Cs in lake sediment: Implications for radiocaesium dating. Sedimentology, 59: 2259–2267. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01343.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript received 10 January 2012; revision accepted 30 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!