Present address: Department of Marine Chemistry and Geochemistry, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, 266 Woods Hole Road, Woods Hole, MA 02543, USA.
Evidence for a transgressive barrier within a regressive strandplain system: Implications for complex coastal response to environmental change
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 469–502, February 2013
How to Cite
HEIN, C. J., FitzGERALD, D. M., CLEARY, W. J., ALBERNAZ, M. B., De MENEZES, J. T. and KLEIN, A. H. d. F. (2013), Evidence for a transgressive barrier within a regressive strandplain system: Implications for complex coastal response to environmental change. Sedimentology, 60: 469–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01348.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript received 31 October 2011; revision accepted 26 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!