Present address: Université de Lille 1, UFR des Sciences de la Terre, UMR 8217 CNRS Géosystèmes, Cité Scientifique - Bat. SN5, F-59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cédex, France
From non-tidal shelf to tide-dominated strait: The Miocene Bonifacio Basin, Southern Corsica
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 599–623, February 2013
How to Cite
REYNAUD, J.-Y., FERRANDINI, M., FERRANDINI, J., SANTIAGO, M., THINON, I., ANDRÉ, J.-P., BARTHET, Y., GUENNOC, P. and TESSIER, B. (2013), From non-tidal shelf to tide-dominated strait: The Miocene Bonifacio Basin, Southern Corsica. Sedimentology, 60: 599–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01352.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript received 2 December 2011; revision accepted 5 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!