Present address: Center for Coastal and Ocean Mapping/Joint Hydrographic Center, University of New Hampshire, 24 Colovos Road, Durham, NH 03824, USA.
Microstratigraphy of a Miocene layered phosphatic pebble from the western margin of South Africa
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 666–678, April 2013
How to Cite
Wigley, R. A. and Compton, J. S. (2013), Microstratigraphy of a Miocene layered phosphatic pebble from the western margin of South Africa. Sedimentology, 60: 666–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01355.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript received 23 January 2012; revision accepted 17 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!