Illite/smectite transformation in detrital glaucony during burial diagenesis of sandstone: A study from Siri Canyon – Danish North Sea
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 679–692, April 2013
How to Cite
KAZEROUNI, A. M., POULSEN, M. L. K., FRIIS, H., SVENDSEN, J. B. and HANSEN, J. P. V. (2013), Illite/smectite transformation in detrital glaucony during burial diagenesis of sandstone: A study from Siri Canyon – Danish North Sea. Sedimentology, 60: 679–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01356.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript received 23 November 2010; revision accepted 18 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!