Time-transgressive tunnel-valley infill revealed by a three-dimensional sedimentary model, Hamburg, north-west Germany
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 693–719, April 2013
How to Cite
JANSZEN, A., MOREAU, J., MOSCARIELLO, A., EHLERS, J. and KRÖGER, J. (2013), Time-transgressive tunnel-valley infill revealed by a three-dimensional sedimentary model, Hamburg, north-west Germany. Sedimentology, 60: 693–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01357.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript received 22 March 2012; revision accepted 31 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!