Present address: 1216 Montrose Ave., Victoria, BC V8T 2K4, Canada.
Corrigendum: Strange bedfellows: glacial diamictite and cap carbonate from the Marinoan (635 Ma) glaciation in Namibia
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 631–634, February 2013
How to Cite
HOFFMAN, P. F. (2013), Corrigendum: Strange bedfellows: glacial diamictite and cap carbonate from the Marinoan (635 Ma) glaciation in Namibia. Sedimentology, 60: 631–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01360.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript received 27 November 2011; revision accepted 10 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!