Geochemical diagenetic trends during phosphorite formation – economic implications: The case of the Negev Campanian phosphorites, Southern Israel
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 800–819, April 2013
How to Cite
SOUDRY, D., NATHAN, Y. and EHRLICH, S. (2013), Geochemical diagenetic trends during phosphorite formation – economic implications: The case of the Negev Campanian phosphorites, Southern Israel. Sedimentology, 60: 800–819. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01361.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript received 6 December 2011; revision accepted 14 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!