Reply to the Discussion by Callow et al. on “Were the Ediacaran siliciclastics of South Australia coastal or deep marine?” by Gregory J. Retallack, Sedimentology, 59, 1208–1236
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 628–630, February 2013
How to Cite
RETALLACK, G. J. (2013), Reply to the Discussion by Callow et al. on “Were the Ediacaran siliciclastics of South Australia coastal or deep marine?” by Gregory J. Retallack, Sedimentology, 59, 1208–1236. Sedimentology, 60: 628–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01362.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript received 25 June 2012; revision accepted 22 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!