Discussion: “Were the Ediacaran siliciclastics of South Australia coastal or deep marine?” by Retallack et al., Sedimentology, 59, 1208–1236
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 624–627, February 2013
How to Cite
CALLOW, R. H. T., BRASIER, M. D. and MCILROY, D. (2013), Discussion: “Were the Ediacaran siliciclastics of South Australia coastal or deep marine?” by Retallack et al., Sedimentology, 59, 1208–1236. Sedimentology, 60: 624–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01363.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript received 18 June 2012; revision accepted 22 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!