Discussion: “Unraveling the provenance of Eocene–Oligocene sandstones of the Thrace Basin, North-east Greece” by Caracciolo et al. (2011), Sedimentology, 58, 1988–2011
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 860–864, April 2013
How to Cite
Maravelis, A. and Zelilidis, A. (2013), Discussion: “Unraveling the provenance of Eocene–Oligocene sandstones of the Thrace Basin, North-east Greece” by Caracciolo et al. (2011), Sedimentology, 58, 1988–2011. Sedimentology, 60: 860–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01369.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- European Commission (EC)
- GSRT (Greek Ministry of Development)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!