These authors contributed equally to this study.
Varved sediments of Lake Yoa (Ounianga Kebir, Chad) reveal progressive drying of the Sahara during the last 6100 years
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 911–934, June 2013
How to Cite
Francus, P., von Suchodoletz, H., Dietze, M., Donner, R. V., Bouchard, F., Roy, A.-J., Fagot, M., Verschuren, D., Kröpelin, S. (2013), Varved sediments of Lake Yoa (Ounianga Kebir, Chad) reveal progressive drying of the Sahara during the last 6100 years. Sedimentology, 60: 911–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01370.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!