Deep-sea channel evolution and stratigraphic architecture from inception to abandonment from high-resolution Autonomous Underwater Vehicle surveys offshore central California
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 935–960, June 2013
How to Cite
Maier, K. L., Fildani, A., Paull, C. K., McHargue, T. R., Graham, S. A., Caress, D. W. (2013), Deep-sea channel evolution and stratigraphic architecture from inception to abandonment from high-resolution Autonomous Underwater Vehicle surveys offshore central California. Sedimentology, 60: 935–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2012.01371.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!