Chemical composition of the defensive secretion in carabid beetles and its importance as a taxonomic character
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
© 1968 Royal Entomological Society
Proceedings of the Royal Entomological Society of London. Series B, Taxonomy
Volume 37, Issue 5-6, pages 62–72, July 1968
How to Cite
MOORE, B. P. and WALLBANK, B. E. (1968), Chemical composition of the defensive secretion in carabid beetles and its importance as a taxonomic character. Proceedings of the Royal Entomological Society of London. Series B, Taxonomy, 37: 62–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3113.1968.tb00199.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript received 22nd August, 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!