Present address: Department of Entomology, University of California, Davis, California, U.S.A.
A molecular phylogenetic study of armoured scale insects (Hemiptera: Diaspididae)
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 338–349, April 2006
How to Cite
Morse, G. E. and Normark, B. B. (2006), A molecular phylogenetic study of armoured scale insects (Hemiptera: Diaspididae). Systematic Entomology, 31: 338–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3113.2005.00316.x
Unpublished for the purposes of zoological nomenclature (Art. 8.2. ICZN)
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
- Accepted 1 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!