Association of insect life stages using DNA sequences: the larvae of Philodytes umbrinus (Motschulsky) (Coleoptera: Dytiscidae)
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 499–509, October 2005
How to Cite
Miller, K. B., Alarie, Y., Wolfe, G. W. and Whiting, M. F. (2005), Association of insect life stages using DNA sequences: the larvae of Philodytes umbrinus (Motschulsky) (Coleoptera: Dytiscidae). Systematic Entomology, 30: 499–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3113.2005.00320.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Accepted 18 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!