Barking up a new tree: ancient pupation behaviour suggests that Cerma Hübner is an acronictine noctuid (Lepidoptera)
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 407–419, July 2007
How to Cite
WAGNER, D. L. (2007), Barking up a new tree: ancient pupation behaviour suggests that Cerma Hübner is an acronictine noctuid (Lepidoptera). Systematic Entomology, 32: 407–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3113.2006.00378.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- Accepted 1 December 2006, First published online 18 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!