Evolutionary scenarios for unusual attachment devices of Phasmatodea and Mantophasmatodea (Insecta)
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 501–510, July 2008
How to Cite
BEUTEL, R. G. and GORB, S. N. (2008), Evolutionary scenarios for unusual attachment devices of Phasmatodea and Mantophasmatodea (Insecta). Systematic Entomology, 33: 501–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3113.2008.00428.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 20 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!