Unpublished for the purposes of zoological nomenclature (Art. 8.2, ICZN)
Towards a new paradigm in mayfly phylogeny (Ephemeroptera): combined analysis of morphological and molecular data
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 616–634, October 2009
How to Cite
OGDEN, T.H., GATTOLLIAT, J. L., SARTORI, M., STANICZEK, A.H., SOLDÁN, T. and WHITING, M.F. (2009), Towards a new paradigm in mayfly phylogeny (Ephemeroptera): combined analysis of morphological and molecular data. Systematic Entomology, 34: 616–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3113.2009.00488.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Accepted 30 March 2009, First published online 12 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!