Evolution of Delphacidae (Hemiptera: Fulgoroidea): combined-evidence phylogenetics reveals importance of grass host shifts
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Systematic Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 678–691, October 2010
How to Cite
URBAN, J. M., BARTLETT, C. R. and CRYAN, J. R. (2010), Evolution of Delphacidae (Hemiptera: Fulgoroidea): combined-evidence phylogenetics reveals importance of grass host shifts. Systematic Entomology, 35: 678–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3113.2010.00539.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2010
- Accepted 26 March 2010, First published online 22 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!