Increased gene sampling yields robust support for higher-level clades within Bombycoidea (Lepidoptera)
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Systematic Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society. No claim to original US government works
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 31–43, January 2011
How to Cite
ZWICK, A., REGIER, J. C., MITTER, C. and CUMMINGS, M. P. (2011), Increased gene sampling yields robust support for higher-level clades within Bombycoidea (Lepidoptera). Systematic Entomology, 36: 31–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3113.2010.00543.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Accepted 1 July 2010, First published online 30 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!