On the head morphology of Grylloblattodea (Insecta) and the systematic position of the order, with a new nomenclature for the head muscles of Dicondylia
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Systematic Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 241–266, April 2011
How to Cite
WIPFLER, B., MACHIDA, R., MÜLLER, B. and BEUTEL, R. G. (2011), On the head morphology of Grylloblattodea (Insecta) and the systematic position of the order, with a new nomenclature for the head muscles of Dicondylia. Systematic Entomology, 36: 241–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3113.2010.00556.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Accepted 8 October 2010, First published online 4 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!