Myrtlemiris, a new genus and new species of Australian plant bugs (Insecta: Heteroptera: Miridae): systematics, phylogeny and host associations
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Systematic Entomology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 305–331, April 2012
How to Cite
CHENG, M., MUTUTANTRI, A. and CASSIS, G. (2012), Myrtlemiris, a new genus and new species of Australian plant bugs (Insecta: Heteroptera: Miridae): systematics, phylogeny and host associations. Systematic Entomology, 37: 305–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3113.2012.00621.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Accepted 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!