Correlation of reefal Oxfordian episodes and climatic implications in the eastern Paris Basin (France)
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 191–201, June 2006
How to Cite
Carpentier, C., Martin-Garin, B., Lathuilière, B. and Ferry, S. (2006), Correlation of reefal Oxfordian episodes and climatic implications in the eastern Paris Basin (France). Terra Nova, 18: 191–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2006.00679.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
- Received 28 June 2005; revised version accepted 9 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!