Growth mechanism of snowball garnets from the Lukmanier Pass area (Central Alps, Switzerland): a combined μCT/EPMA/EBSD study
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 240–244, August 2007
How to Cite
Robyr, M., Vonlanthen, P., Baumgartner, L. P. and Grobety, B. (2007), Growth mechanism of snowball garnets from the Lukmanier Pass area (Central Alps, Switzerland): a combined μCT/EPMA/EBSD study. Terra Nova, 19: 240–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2007.00741.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Received 22 August 2006; revised version accepted 22 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!