Lake sediments deposited on the Flims rockslide mass: the key to date the largest mass movement of the Alps
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 252–258, August 2007
How to Cite
Deplazes, G., Anselmetti, F. S. and Hajdas, I. (2007), Lake sediments deposited on the Flims rockslide mass: the key to date the largest mass movement of the Alps. Terra Nova, 19: 252–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2007.00743.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Received 23 June 2006; revised version accepted 2 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!