Deformation of a pervasively molten middle crust: insights from the neoproterozoic Ribeira-Araçuaí orogen (SE Brazil)
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 278–286, August 2007
How to Cite
Vauchez, A., Egydio-Silva, M., Babinski, M., Tommasi, A., Uhlein, A. and Liu, D. (2007), Deformation of a pervasively molten middle crust: insights from the neoproterozoic Ribeira-Araçuaí orogen (SE Brazil). Terra Nova, 19: 278–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3121.2007.00747.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
- Received 29 November 2006; revised version accepted 4 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!